1. Oil Of Goat Sweat
2. South End Of A North-Bound Moose.
3. Ode to Le’ Skunke (a pungent French scent).
4. My Gramma’s Canoe Seat ( an *ahem* “earthy” scent).
5. Vanilla Salamander Suprise.
6. Rutting Season Dawn For Men (makes the gals wanna pee in your rut)
7. Kiss My Bass (reminder of the 5 day fishing trip with “da guys”. Best for garages and workshops.)
8. GobbUmWorms. Another popular scent for men. Formerly called WhatchaCatchin.
9. Autumn Stroll Acorn Folly. A gentle reminder of the act of walking during prime leaf and acorn drop. Includes coupon for bike helmet.
10. Glistening April Song: Or G.A.S for short. A refreshing scent designed to cover the odors that result in the exclamation “what the eff is that SMELL?????”