Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

It’s My SITS Day! WAhooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy all! Welcome to the Kingdom of Goofiness…umm…Tiredness…ahh..Total Unpreparedness!! Honestly, I had a mixture and delight and horror when I got Heather from SITS’s email. Happy as heck my day is finally here, panicking like when surprise company pops by (is the house a mess? Are there under-grunders on the floor? Did the boys leave the seat up??).
But WELCOME! I am SO happy you are here! Take a minute pop around and read some of my fav posts like
fish-emergency-in-express-lane or my series of quotes-of-week

Take a sec to take a peek at two of my passion projects, and the reason I don’t sleep much!

http://www.travelactivitybags.blogspot.com AND http://www.lakesareamomsquad.blogspot.com

But most of all, just enjoy my humorous look at life and parenthood. So grab a cup-o-coffee, put the cell on vibrate, send the kiddies off to school and read some of the silliness that IS Franticmommy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Never Miss a Poop Story. Subscribe HERE http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dpfZp

Comments

1. says

Happy SITS day to you! You definitely have a new follower, love your way to look at those every day “things” and your stile of writing! Everything is easier with some humor!!
    Thank you your fish-post made my day, still have tears in my eyes…

2. says

Happy SITS Day!

I LOVE your Dinosaur post, it was just what I needed to read this morning as I am suffering a loss and trying to get back to “normal”. I have so much to be thankful for, especially today as I am so thankful I decided to stop by and read your post. Thank you!

3. says

I haven’t been a member of SITS for very long so I was wondering how much notice you have to pull it all together! But you blog is great! Super funny so you had nothing to worry about!!

But we’re here now anyways so sit back and enjoy your SITS day!

4. says

Congrats on being FB! Enjoy the attention! You’re going to get lots. It’s always fun when it’s someone I know. Gonna check out your linked posts.

5. says

OH YAY! I’ve been a blog friend for a LOOONG time, so I’m just tickled to see today is your SITS day. Congrats, woman! I’m so glad that others will get to read your fun and witty thoughts and experiences this week.

Enjoy this special day!! :GRIN:

~Shaye

6. says

Yeah! It’s your day! Love your tagline! soo true!

Hey I am quote collector and repeater as well! yours made me laugh :)

Nice to “meet” you!

7. says

Congratulations and enjoy being todays SITS featured blogger (I know, that’s an original sentiment, eh?) and continued happiness and joy in life being a ‘frantic mommy’.

From the blogger with nothing clever to say — all my best anyway,
    ~Jo
    ‘The End Of The Rainbow: Life After Bankruptcy’

8. says

Congratulations on being the featured blogger today. I hope you get tons of bloggy comment love.
    It’s nice to know I’m not the only one frantically running around to make sure the under-grunders are not lying about when unexpected visitors pop in.
    Love your post.

9. says

Happy SITS Day! Your tagline is hysterical. I truley understand now that I have a son!

I think my tagline should be Ruling over the Kingdom of HOLYSHITHEPOOPEDSOMUCHITSINHISHAIR!!!

Congrats again on your SITS day!!!!

Erin @ ebandbabymakes3.blogspot.com

10. says

CONGRATULATIONS on being the featured blogger! Dropping by from SITS (of course) to say, “hello” and give you some support! Best wishes.

Kindest regards,
    Brook

11. says

Happy SITS day! I’ve gotten my giggle for the day reading about your fish and peaking around your site. I’ll be back to visit again!

12. says

Yay!! Happy SITS day! I can totally relate. And sometimes it seems when my little one is sleeping soooooo good, for some reason, I can’t. Beyond frustraing!

Have a great day in the spotlight :)

13. says

Thanks for the warm welcome, SITSa! Hope your Featured day is calm and soothing :o) And thanks for the links to your passions, can’t wait to check them out.

14. says

Happy SITS-day to You!
    Dinosaurs in the Sink? Just a day in the life, right?

And if you think the letter Q is hard for show and tell, try the letter X!

15. says

I loved your story about the fish. We gave up on fish a long time ago. I have renamed our house The Place Where Fish Come to Die.

Happy SITS Day!!

16. says

Happy SITS Day! Hope you’re enjoying your day in the limelight.

Fish emergency? I hear you. After testing the pH of our water one too many times, I finally gave up. I admire you for keeping on!

17. says

Oh Happy (SITS) Day! How’d you know I needed a cup of coffee? And however do you keep your house so nice, neat and ready for company? *wink* Loved reading about your franticmommyhood!

18. says

Too funny! I know what you mean about under-grunders on the floor! I would need to also do a quick check for dog/cat throw-up (I know too gross!), chocolate milk spills, dirty diapers from my hubby changing my little boy anywhere, and no place to sit because of cracker crumbs on the couch! Congrats on the SITS!

19. says

Ooh “Royally Cool Peeps”, there went my ego! Haha! Don’t worry I’ll catch it when I’m done typing! I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading through your blog posts! Hilarious!! Congrats on being the SITS Queen of the day!!

20. says

Happy late SITS day… and let me say that I love your post about Dinosaurs in the Sink – it reminds me that sometimes we need to slow down and be grateful for the small things.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *