Recently the FB from SITs was a great gal from justalittlesomething. Hollie had this great idea about doing a “I HAVE” list instead of a “TO DO” list. We all get frustrated when things don’t move as quickly off our TO DO lists (mop the floor, clean the fridge, pay off the car loan) as we’d like. So instead of beating ourselves up on a daily basis, make a “I HAVE” list. A Happy Thought List. A “things I am grateful for list”. Fab idea Hollie! Here’s mine:
Things I have and am grateful for:
1. An amazing family.
2. God blessed me with a creative brain, and I am using it!
3. A kind heart. I am pretty perceptive. If you are in pain and need a hug, I’ll probably sense it.
4. Two arms, to give you that hug you need.
5. Determination. If things suck, I buck up and try to change it.
6. HOPE..I always have hope for a new and better day.
7. The love of a good challenge. It’s a good thing I thrive on challenge. Working full time, two small, kids, chair of numerous projects, and launching two new business….IS a challenge!
8. Confidence. Times may be tough now. But I am confident we all will emerge out the other end of this economic slump much. better. people.
9. Never-ending respect… for children (mine especially) and how quickly they change, grow, and work hard on just learning how to BE.
10. My job. Most days, it may suck the life from me, but it’s safe, secure, and keeps a roof over my head.
I have a lot to be grateful for. How about you?
Super Affordable Kindle Formatting Tool!
Hardcore Mommy Blogger, WAHM, & Virtual Assistant. Being a mom is The.Best.Thing.Ever & Team Family is #1. I love naps, food, social media, and encouraging other Moms to realize their work-at-home dreams.
© 2013 Franticmommy. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by